Our client has an opportunity for a CRA to join their Clinical Monitoring department in the Netherlands as a CRA II or Senior CRA depending on experience.
Their global Clinical Monitoring department consists of colleagues with institutional knowledge, in-depth therapeutic experience, and robust operational tools. Together, they help customers define and develop clinical programs, minimise delays and execute high-quality, cost-efficient clinical studies. As a Clinical Research Associate, you will:
• Thrive in multi-national project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service on multiple, challenging projects.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are looking to work in a collegiate environment where you want to take true ownership for your work.
• Perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process. You shall also be qualified to conduct monitoring activities independently.
• Benefit from award winning training programs that will assist your technical and professional skills and knowledge
Education and Experience:
• University degree in a life-sciences field
• Independent, on-site monitoring experience in a Pharmaceutical or Clinical Research Organisation
• Demonstrated understanding of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
• Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
• Exceptional communication, collaboration, organisational and time management skills
• Excellent command of Dutch and English language
At our client, they hire the best, develop themselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. They understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at our client you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development program, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, they have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. They have a flexible working culture, where they truly value a work-life balance. They’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. They are a global organisation but with a local feel. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as their customers strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.