We are looking for a Product Specialist for an immediate start to reinforce our customer’s Marketing Department. This is a permanent full-time position home-based in the Netherlands. As a Product Specialist for the Dutch market, you will support the Marketing division in the development and implementation of strategic selling plans for this region. You will take the lead on specific projects by working with cross-functional teams and managing external agencies to ensure perfect execution.
This position will suit you perfectly if you have a taste for innovation and the desire to make things happen.
• You will contribute to the promotion of customer’s brands and to the communication plan to raise their brands’ visibility and awareness.
• You will assist in the development and execution of the annual marketing plan for the respective countries/regions in line with the company’s strategy by ensuring operational follow-up in close collaboration with the cross-functional team.
• You will develop the necessary promotional tools to support the sales teams each cycle.
• You will support digital marketing projects rolled out for countries/regions in line with the company’s strategy.
• You will ensure up-to-date knowledge of products, markets, competitors, and report on market developments in order to optimize the brand strategy and communication plan.
• You will monitor/analyze and present local market dynamics.
• You will support market research projects to explore untapped business segments for the existing product portfolio.
• You will explore and support the introduction and launch of new products in the relevant region.
• You will attend relevant local seminars and conferences to keep knowledge updated on wound care trends and developments.
Your qualifications & experience:
• You hold a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Marketing or Business & Economics
• You can demonstrate at least 3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally within the wound care market
• You are Dutch native speaker and fluent in English (written and verbal)
• You are customer-oriented: you are able to explore clients’ needs by carrying out market analysis and by being out in the field
• You have good planning and organization skills
• You have an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit and are eager to implement and take ownership of new projects
• You have strong verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
• You are willing to travel, including overnight stays (+-20% of working time)